There are currently 119 postings.
Pages: [<<] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>>]
|School Name:||Marr Cook Elementary|
|Contact Name:||Troy Smith|
|| Elementary Guidance Counselor||Additional Info:
|| Qualifications and Job Expectations|
Using skills to work with teachers, parents and the school community to support student academic success.
Creating and using diverse and innovative student support systems within the school with connections to the wider community
A working knowledge of RTI and positive behavior support systems
Selecting and interpreting data with direction toward a comprehensive guidance/school counseling program
Demonstrating commitment to high academic expectations for all students.
Knowing how to work cooperatively and respectfully with all families to support students' learning and development.
Masters Degree from an accredited institution with appropriate certification
Three years teaching experience
|School Name:||Best in Class Education Center|
|Contact Name:||Venu Vytla|
|| SAT Tutors Needed for Math & English||Listing 2:
|| Math & English Tutors needed||Additional Info:
|| Four year degree is a must. Preferred Certified Teachers or Instructors with a master degree in subjects taught. Instructors should be comfortable working with small group of students.|
|School Name:||Mt Auburn International Academy|
|Contact Name:||WISSAM SABBAGH|
|| Student Life Coordinator||Additional Info:
|| please go to SABISCAREERS.COM to apply using the job code STU02208. Please follow ALL instructions when registering and applying.|
|School Name:||Monroe Elementary School|
|Contact Name:||Mr. Joe Roach, Principal|
|| K-3 Teacher||Additional Info:
|| Must meet Reading Endorsement Requirements for Third Grade reading Guarantee|
|School Name:||New Richmond Elementary School|
|Contact Name:||Mrs. Terry Miller, Principal|
|| Intervention Specialist||Additional Info:
|| Must meet Reading Endorsement Requirements for Third Grade Reading Guarantee|
|School Name:||St. Aloysius|
|| Special Education Teacher/Intervention Specialist||Additional Info:
|| Position Qualifications:|
• Masters degree in Special Education or Elementary Education preferred, would consider Bachelors Degree with emphasis in Special Education or Elementary Education.
• Highly Qualified Teacher Designation.
• Licensed as an Intervention Specialist as defined by the Ohio Department of Education.
• State of Ohio Licensure required.
• Minimum 1 year teaching experience required.
Brief Position Description:
• Provide instruction and learning experiences, which contribute to the psychomotor, cognitive, and affective development of each student.
• Experience writing IEPs, doing academic evaluations, modifying curriculum, working with an instructional and support team and conferencing with parents.
• Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and communication skills.
• Strong instructional skills.
• The candidate will be aware that his or her own physical and verbal behavior impacts the client population either positively or negatively and will act accordingly.
• Experience implementing educational programming for special needs students.
• Extensive current knowledge in the field of special education and Ohio IEP procedures.
Please complete the attached assessment:
Intervention Specialist - http://rdr.wingnut.com/?BPYFHF
If you enjoy making a difference in the lives of children and their families, we encourage you to apply. St. Aloysius offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities that are challenging and rewarding.
Submit resumes to:
St. Aloysius Attn: Human Resources
4721 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Oh 45237
FAX: 513-842-1749 or email email@example.com
St. Aloysius is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|School Name:||McAuley High School|
|Contact Name:||McAuley High School|
|| Chemistry Teacher||Additional Info:
|| Certified chemistry teacher needed for our stellar Science Department. Comprehensive is a plus but not necessary. Send resume to:|
McAuley High School
6000 Oakwood Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45224
|School Name:||Lockland High School|
|Contact Name:||Greg Rulon|
|Contact Phone:||513-563-5000 ext. 170|
|| Long Term Substitute - 7 - 12 Art||Additional Info:
|| Position will last from late April til June 3rd. Interested candidates should email a letter of interest and their resume to Greg Rulon.|
|School Name:||Salem Township Elementary|
|Contact Name:||Susan Ganim|
|| Class III Secretary||Additional Info:
|| There will be a Salem Township Elementary Class III Secretary opening for the14/15 school year. This position is for 210 days and will begin on July 22, 2014. All inquiries should be directed to Susan Ganim, EMIS Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 899-5114 by 4:00 p.m., Friday, April 18th.|
|School Name:||New Richmond High School|
|Contact Name:||Mr. Mark Bailey, Principal|
|| Assistant Principal||Listing 2:
|| 260 day contract||Additional Info:
|| Deadline for application: May 1, 2014|
| List All